Atlas Pumping Co. Inc. was established in 1967 by Keith and Lorraine Collums. Together they ran the business out of their home in the North Valley of Albuquerque. Ten years later they moved to a small lot on Fourth Street and eventually moved to 200 Sin Nombre NE where they are currently located. In 2007 their son-in-law and daughter, Jr and Jo Fanelli, bought the business from them.
Atlas Pumping provides pumping for residential and commercial waste-water including septic tanks, lift stations, sand traps, grease traps, storm drains, ponds, cooling towers, sewer plants, loading docks, and most anywhere water collects. In addition to pumping waste water, Atlas replaces pumps, rebuilds lift stations, performs septic inspections for real estate transactions, and carries plastic septic tanks along with pre-cast concrete septic tanks they make at their yard.
Atlas Pumping is a distributor for the Jet, CCLS, Snyder Tanks, and Moro Pumps.
Jr and Jo Fanelli added hydro-excavating services and high pressure water jetting for sewer lines and culverts to the scope of work.
Atlas provides after hours emergency service. The phones are answered 24-hours a day, seven days a week by a knowledgeable customer care staff.
Our available fleet consists of:
- 1- 7000 gallon liquid waste hauling tanker truck with vacuum pump
- 3- 4000 gallon liquid waste hauling tandem trucks with vacuum pumps
- 2- 3500 gallon liquid waste hauling trucks equipped with vacuum pumps and 3000 PSI jetter machines
- 1- 2000 gallon liquid waste hauling truck equipped vacuum pump and 3000 PSI jetter machine
- 3- 2500 gallon liquid waste hauling trucks with vacuum pumps
- 1-Hydro excavator
- 1-35 GPM 3000PSI jetter trailer
We manufacture precast concrete septic tanks, grease tarps, lids and risers. Here is a list of tanks we provide:
- The Jet
- 1500 gallon septic tank and 1500 gallon grease trap
- 1250 gallon septic tank and 1250 gallon grease trap
- 1250 gallon low-pro septic tank
- 500 gallon
All of our concrete tanks can be made traffic rated.
We sell Snyder plastic tanks including:
- 1250 gallon low pro tanks
- 1200 gallon standard tanks
- 1050 gallon tanks
- 500 gallon pump tanks
- 300 gallon pump tanks
We sell CCLS in quarts and gallons.